4.19.2007

DOG PARK

me & Hunden when we 1st met a few weeks ago
WOOOOOOOOWOO! I went to the DOG PARK yesterday! Mom said she wanted to take me yesterday instead of waiting til Friday cause it wouldnt be as busy yesterday as it will be this weekend and she wanted to "ease" me in to it. Whatever that means! I wasnt scared AT ALL (okay maybe at first... but only for like 5 seconds!). It was SOOOO fun! I played with every single dog there, AND we met THREE other huskies!! They were all the same color as my mamma too! We also met a Shiba like my dog-mom's roomie Naughty. He was a lot of fun. I cant WAIT to go again on friday, saturday AND sunday!!! We only got to stay for an hour yesterday but I couldve run and played ALL night!

After we got home there was another surprise! Hunden, another Husky, came over! He is staying the night until MONDAY! Woooohoo! I like him a lot but I dont think he likes me much... I try so hard to tell all the big dogs how much I like them but they just ignore me mostly.. Except sister, she is fun to play with!

Well Ill tell mom to put up the pics of me at the park! It was sooooo much fun!

Woos,
* Royal *

No comments: