4.24.2007

Down with Puppies!

here I am getting a break from the brats at the dog park
Hi all you sophiticated canines out there in cyber space, Brock here.

So I have a proposition to make, let me know what you think- all puppies are to stay away from the rest of the canine population until they learn to act NORMAL. News flash! We dont like being chewed on, and chased around CONSTANTLY, and licked on the mouth and pawed at! Bugger off already! Huff. Finally mom brought home a dog worth playing with, but then he left yesterday! He was a really good guy too, on the mature side but just playful enough. Not more than an hour after Hunden left, mom brings home some new little brat. And boy is he annoying. Sister put him in his place right away but now she's playing with him and Royal all the time! Am I the only mature, intellegent canine in this house!? Apparently so.

-Brock-

No comments: