
WOOOO! Hi all! Boy oh boy, when will these dogs learn, *I* am the boss around here! (Well, except for Frodo & Brock, they are my idols). I have to kick everyones ass that comes into the studio and the house now to let them know I rule the roost. Mom says that she hopes I stop when my manhood gets removed, whatever that means! I just tell her its the way of the world! Shes the one who named me! };)
So, Sophie went home on Tuesday :( she was a LOT of fun!!!! Mom seemed pretty happy to see her go though.. oh well. But then we got another friend that night too, Molly, a miniature schnauzer. She is very small though, and pretty shy, but she stands up for herself good!! Thats why shes not allow to play with all of us yet, just me and Halle so far. Mom doesnt want brother or sister to yell back at her and stress her out. And THEN today OTIS came over again!!! Ive met him a bunch of times but I was still sure to remind him Im the boss when he came over. Sister has to tell him a lot too cause hes kinda rough sometimes, but she likes him a lot. And he looves her too. ;)
So my mom FINALLY updated my website!!! So go check it out, theres new photos of me and my siblings, and some other neat stuff: http://home.comcast.net/~pessimisaurus/
* Royal *
4 comments:
Wow, your own page is very well done. I love the pics of you. The one with you on the rocky beach is beautiful. You are a beautiful pup and it looks like you were well looked into before your Mom bought you.
Royal, you are a very handsome pup.
Hi Royal,
We are playing "tag" and I have "tagged" you! Each one of us is sharing seven things about ourselves.
Oh you are very photogentic!!!!
Hugs,
Sitka
Post a Comment