8.26.2007

Long time, no blog


WOOF!!!

It's me, BROCK! That brat puppy has been blogging away here for weeks, completely hogging the computer (well, when mom isn't that is). So here I am again!

It's been a rough week for me, mom hasn't had time to take me to the dog park in days, BUT! today we FINALLY went!! We got to go out to Marymoor, the funest park around, and there were TONS of dogs there because they were having a dog show in another area of the park today. I was sooooooo happy to finally get to stretch my legs! Then after we dropped off our friend Sylph and her mom home, mom stopped at the OTHER dog park, Magnuson, so I could go swimming! It totally rocked. Now we're back home just maxin' and relaxin'. I just had dinner too, so I am CONTENT.

Oh hey, mom has seen on Steve & Kat's blog that they get to go Bike riding with their dad, so when she got a bike a few weeks ago from a friend, she bought a "walky dog" right away. So far we have gone on 3 Bike rides and freakin-a is it FUN! I wasn't too sure about Bike at first, I've had some unfortunate run-ins with large objects falling on me, so that wobbly Bike kinda freaked me out. But the 2nd time we went out I realized mom is in complete control of Bike, so I got to focus on squirrel hunting. Bike is a pretty fast runner which is good cause mom is SO SLOW. When I was with her and Bike we got to run right up to a squirrel and a couple birds and make them RUN RUN RUN! It was AWESOME. I highly recommend you all tell your humans to get walky dogs.

Anyway, Im gonna go relax for the rest of the night on the good bed before someone steals it.

-Brock-

1 comment:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's really cool that you got Walky Dogs. Biking is so fun. We like it because we get to run, run, RUN! Mom and Dad like it because it wears us out really quickly.

Steve and Kat