Woooo.
Mom took me, Brock and Chopper to the dog park yesterday and today. All was going well, we were having a great time together, a good amount of dogs were there, etc. Well everypup, I have discovered the greatest thing ever- FREE FOOD!!! This weekend I found these yummmmmmmm-y squishy treats growing on vines all along the fence at the dog park! Mom says they are called "black berries". They are soooo delicious. I spent most of my time there yesterday sniffing out the good ones and picking them off to eat. Mom helped me get some of the ones up high that I couldnt reach. We also met another Husky whose dad said he likes picking them too!
Well, today I started off grazing on the berries, but then we headed down to the water as usual. Well while we were down there today I found... FISH!!! Dead fish! So I of course scarfed them down. Well, when we got home tonight I started feeling kinda sick. Then.... it happened. *BARF* Up came those tasty little fish. :( Mom says thats what she always throws them over the fence when she finds them, but today she was too distracted with Chopper to hunt for fish. So Im just taking it easy now tonight.
Chopper's parents are on their way over to pick him up now too, so Im gonna go help him pack up his things!
*Royal*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment