1.02.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!!

Wooooooooos! HAPPY NEW YEAR- and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :D

Yesterday was my birthday, I am now 1 year old!!! (I can take the therapy dog test now!) Calli, one of the dogs mom is boarding, turned 1 yr old yesterday too! So she took us 2, plus Brother and Bijou the other dog thats staying with us, to Magnuson. She said today she is going to pick me and Calli up a special treat today after work- I cant wait!!! Me, Brother & Sister are still working on one of the giant rawhides we got for Christmas. And we still have a whole other one when we finish this one!! YUMYUM. We got sooooo many yummy treats for Christmas from mom and her friends! Mom said we are going to have a big birthday bash later this month or next month for me, Brother & our friend Zeke the corgi. Zeke's birthday is the 25th and Brother's is the 27th.

I have lots of fun photos to share later, but I gotta get going now. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!!! Hello 2008!

*Royal*

11 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Happy Birthday Royal!!!

Good luck on your test. We were at Magnuson yesterday too, but we were gone by 9:30-ish. We had to take Dad back to the airport. There weren't many dogs there so Mom and Dad worked with us on coming when called and gave us treats! I think they have given up on no treat training.

So what was your special treat? We can't wait to hear about it.

Steve and Kat

Anonymous said...

A very happy first birthday to you Royal!

River

Peanut said...

Oh we are sorry we missed your Birthday. Happy late birthday and Happy new year

the many Bs said...

Happy Birthday Royal! we hope you get a lot of special pressies, treats and lots of love and playing.

we went to Marymoor last weekend and will probably go again this weekend if mom doesn't wimp out 'cuz of some imaginary rain or something.

woofers.

The Daily Echo said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to You! Did you get CAKE???
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh my dogness!! Mom just told us that you're going to be at the dog park tomorrow when we are there!! She promised me that I won't be in the shower when I see you this time! We are both really excited.

Kat

Par said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

the many Bs said...

Hey Royal and Brock, it was so fun to meet you kiddos at the dog park yesterday. thanks for letting us hang with you guys. it was a blast!
woofers.

Jack & Moo said...

Happy Birthday Royal!!!!
You've grown into such a handsome & charming sibe!

Happy birthday to woo!
Star & Jack
PS - we're giving you an award - see our blog!

sharkgila said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday Royal!

Wooo,
Togo

Anonymous said...

Wooo! Happy Belated Birthday Royal!! We hope it was a pawsome one for you!
Hugs,
Sitka