I love water!!
*Royal*
Looks like fun. Pools are definitely great!Kat
I need one of those! Play bows,ZimPS: How are you feeling?
That looks like great fun!Woo woo, KA
ROYALE! I haven't seen you in forever! You have really filled out (in a nice way). What a handsome pup you are.Your pool looks totaly paw-some. I'd love to come and play with you in it.
We just moved Tahoe to Tucson, and he has a pool here too. They sure love them, don't they?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like fun. Pools are definitely great!
Kat
I need one of those!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: How are you feeling?
That looks like great fun!
Woo woo, KA
ROYALE! I haven't seen you in forever! You have really filled out (in a nice way). What a handsome pup you are.
Your pool looks totaly paw-some. I'd love to come and play with you in it.
We just moved Tahoe to Tucson, and he has a pool here too. They sure love them, don't they?!
Post a Comment