2.23.2009

Long time no see!

Warm woooos to all!

So a lot has been happening this winter, most notably, I have a new brother! His name is Iggy, he's a 2 1/2 yr old Australian Cattle Dog. I like him and try to play all the time, but he just wants to herd me around ALL. THE. TIME! It gets a little OLD sometimes........ Mom is working hard to teach him to be nicer, and direct his herding to TOYS. I mean, what do I look like, a sheep!?


BOL!

But anyway.. Mom has been busy, busy lately with us dogs! All together we are now training in:

Therapy (me)

Rally-O (all of us; but in a class with Alki)
Flyball (Iggy, maybe Alki later)
Disc Dog (Alki, maybe Iggy later)
Agility (Brock, maybe others later)
Herding (Brock & Iggy)

She also wants to do Lure Coursing with me, Brother and Iggy in March- one of the local lure clubs is hosting a fun day for all breeds, and she said she might try Tracking with me & Sister. Oh, and!, Dock Dogs with Alki and maybe Brock.

Im trying to rally the others to start blogging too, we'll see!

-Royal

3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! What a great picture! You almost made mom spit her coffee out!
congrats on the new brother! How cool!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, you're really keeping busy. I have been taking agility classes. It's really fun but I don't understand why anypup does the stuff without getting treats. I get lots.

Kat

Honey said...

Wow! You all are BUSY with lots of activities! Good stuff!!! But, if you ever feel like just lazing around, like me....I can send over some tips!
Cheers, Honey (13 yo golden)
www.supertrooperhoney.blogspot.com