7.03.2009

I love Taffy!

Woof!

Brock here, to share a little video with you. Mom bought something special the other day and shared it with me. Its called "salt water taffy". It doesnt taste salty at all thought. It tastes DELICIOUS. I love it sooo much!!!! Mom only shared a few pieces with me though and ate a bunch more right in front of me! RUDE. :P Well anyway, here is a video of me enjoying some Taffy. mmmmmm mmmm.. its making me drool just watching this..


Happy 4th of July everyone!

butt wiggles,
Brock

13 comments:

Bruce said...

Funny! One time Kevin did that with our dog, from long ago, Lucy. While she was chewing, he added a funny voice (cuz it actually looks like Brock is talking). You'll have to try it next time. You could be telling a joke or something like that. Happy 4th of July!!
your pal,
Bruce the cat:)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm pretty sure I would love it too!

I love chewy sweets!

Happy FoURth!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ocmist said...

Mmmm... Sweet and chewy! We'd probably like something like that. BG makes faces sort of like that when he eats peanut butter! OC

The Army of Four said...

You look SO handsome eating that! I'm not sure I'd like it. Or would I? I'm not sure. It's not orange-colored, is it? I'm not keen on orange.
Love,
Ammy

Anonymous said...

Ha rooo! we like taffy too!!!
hugs, Sitka

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Do you need to floss now? It sure looked tasty.

Woos, the OP Pack

Mochi and Bali said...

Looks tasty! :)

Mochi

BRUTUS said...

That is some impressive chewing! Good thing your toofer isn't broken like Iggy's! Love your blog, you guys have so much fun! Which one of you does agility?

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Princess said...

Oh yumm!! You sure do make that look good. Mom says I look like that sometime when I eat peanut butter, but a little more tongue.

~Princess

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mmm taffy that looks so yummy..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

the many Bs said...

hey Brock, you sure did a lot of chewing of that taffy. we noticed too that your teethies are very beautiful. better for chewing too.

woofs.

Unknown said...

Hi
I am drooling here but also wondering is that mom laughing or iggy wining in the background? I'm gonna have mom get me some taffy. Yummers.
norwood

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

My mom likes taffy too, but she's never shared any with me. I better show her this video so she will learn.

Steve