8.01.2009

Iggy the Soccer Dog

Woofs!

Sorry we have not blogged in a bit, but we have been busy busy (just the way I like it)! Mom & dad took me & Royal down to California with them on Monday! It was a loooooong ride in the car, and we mostly hung out in the hotel, but we did get to go for a few walks everyday and see and smell LOTS of NEEEEEEEW stuff, and we got to go to a dog park!! Plus, mom & dad found us our new HOUSE! I am pretty excited. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a livingroom, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, office, garage, AND a big backyard! Our old house had just a tiny yard, 1 small bedroom, 1 tiny bathroom, 1 tiny kitchen, a small sunroom, and big livingroom/office, and garage. Mom says the new house is about 3 times the size of our old one- wooohoo! She says we wont have to be confined so much anymore, and we will have room in the yard for agility and flyball equipment- YES. Oh, plus a bigger kiddie pool than our old one. I cant wait to move!

So I have been pretty busy the last 2 weeks- on July 19th I went to a big BBQ with mom & dad at their friend's house. There were tons of people there, a huuuge yard to play in, and my friend Ruby the cattle dog mix was there! Then on July 26th we had another BBQ at Carkeek Park in Seattle. A bunch of mom & dad's friends were there, plus Ruby, and some new dog friends, Buddy & Niko. I liked them all, but we had to stay on leash so couldnt really play.

Then on July 27th - 30th we were in California, went to a dog park there on the 29th, and when we got home we went to Marymoor on August 1st! So, in other words, mom has a lot of photos to upload so I can share them all with you!! For now, I leave you with photos of me from the BBQ on the 19th. I got to play soccer with the kids there- my FAVE!:

Iggy the Soccer-Dog

Weekend-July 09 187

Weekend-July 09 186

Weekend-July 09 183

Weekend-July 09 182

Weekend-July 09 180

Weekend-July 09 179

Weekend-July 09 178

Weekend-July 09 130
this is Ruby, isnt she beautiful!?

SO HOT!
here I am cooling off in the shade- it was HOT!

Weekend-July 09 145
after mom hosed me off - cooling down in the grass

Weekend-July 09 170
Ruby likes the sun

Weekend-July 09 190
here I am being a good boy, not stealing food! (mom says she was very proud of me, I was off leash all day)

Weekend-July 09 163
getting some lovin

Weekend-July 09 166
me and dad on he deck with some of the party guests

Hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for more photos from last week!

Kisses,

Iggy

8 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Congrats on the new house - it sounds perfect!!!
And Iggy - what GREAT action shots! You must have had a blast at the BBQ! Your friend Ruby is GORGEOUS! She looks like she's smiling at you in that first shot!
Good luck with the move!
Play bows,
Zim

BRUTUS said...

Great to see that it's been all good things that have kept you away! Much excitement!! Ruby is a great looking girl! Funny thing - I'm sitting on EXACTLY the same sofa right now!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Woo are soo moving on up!

Only woo are moving south!

Tank woo fur sharing all the pawesome pikhs - especially Ruby!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bruce said...

You look like a fantastic soccer player Iggy!...Wow!...I LOVE the actions shots!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

D.K. Wall said...

What a great soccer player. Such paw work.

Congrats on the new house.

MurphyDog said...

Wow! Ruby sure is a pretty girl. What a lucky boy you are!

Congratulations on the house. I live in California too, with my Mom. I sure love it here!!

wags & slobbers,
Murphy

Unknown said...

Hi Iggy
I love these shots. You can play soccer with the best! and that red heeler girl.. I hope Velcro and the Happy Heelers saw this post. If not, I send your link. Great Heeler action.
norwood

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

OH what beautiful photos of you and Ruby. I, Gus love to play soccer too. Mom makes me play with a basketball since I am so good at popping soccer balls.. hehe
Thanks for sharing your great pictures.. We love seeing more Happy Heeler's...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie