8.31.2009

Movie Monday

Roo-roo-roo!

Alki here, (I know its been like, FOREVER since my last post!!!), just wanted to share this video mom made of my yesterday! She says shes been trying to put something like this together for a long time cause everyone who knows me thinks my roo is the cutests thing ever (duh!) and she wanted to share it with everyone else out there who has never heard it! I pretty much do it all the time, but especially when Im excited and happy to see you, and definitely when someone isnt petting me soon enough!

Enjoy!


tail wags,

Alki <3

7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha roooo roooooo to you too, Alki.

Woos, the OP Pack

Princess said...

Oh Alki, I ROO just like that!! It's so fun isn't it? I can tell mom when I need to go out, when I'm excited for a walk, when I'm excited for a car ride, when I'm excited for a run...basically when I'm EXCITED!!

~Princess

D.K. Wall said...

Are you learning to speak Siberian? A little accent, but we understood you!

P.S. - And you are acting Siberian in your "blooper."

Jack & Moo said...

Aw, how cute! Hey, are woo practicing to be an honorary Siberian?

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo roo roo too

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nice video!

I'm glad woo pawmitted us to hear and see it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Ha wooo woooooo woooooo! Alki, you speak pretty passable Siberian!
The blooper was the best part of the show. ;)
Luv,
Dave

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's a very sweet woo, Alki! I do have to say that my favorite part was the blooper though.

Kat