1.26.2010

The year of me??

Roo-Roo-Roo!

3/52: a work in progress

Alki here. Thats me there, with mom on our walk from 2 days ago when I got really scared and we had to hurry back home where I was safe again. This morning mom gave me a massage she said is called "TTouch" before we went on our walk which felt so good and made me relaaaxed. She also had waaay tastier treats this time which I was pretty excited about! I didnt get scared on todays walk. We didnt hear any dogs close by at all today which is good cause that kinda upsets me. But we did get to look at 4 people. Thats like the funnest game ever. All I have to do is glance at them and look back at mom and I get treats!!! (its called "look at that" fyi)

Mom says a nice lady is gonna come over and help mom figure out how to keep helping me not get so scared all the time. She said she has declared this the Year of Alki. Hey as long as I get CHEESE Im up for anything.

tail wags,
Alki

8 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

awwww, Alki! Stumpy gets really scared, too. but she's got a quick recovery time now. You'll get there. Once you realize your mom is there to protect you.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

The Power of Cheese!

Good Lukhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Princess said...

Good luck with the work Alki!! We love that idea of Year of Alki especially if it means more pictures of your pretty face and of course cheese for you!! We know you can do it, pibbles love to please and love to work and learn!!

~P and her mom

P.S. Your momma has some cute shoes on! :o)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

If cheese is involved, I might declare it the Year of Steve too.

Steve

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

PS. Tell your Mom that I've been working hard at training her and will hopefully take the CGC next month!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I didn't mean training your mom, I meant training mine.

Steve

Mochi and Bali said...

I would do anything for cheese too! :)

Mochi

D.K. Wall said...

We like the year - and are all in for cheese.