just stopping by to say Im SWAMPED with school stuff. finals week is just around the corner which means I have final projects to finish up, along with final exams to study for.
thus, the dogs have not been getting out much, but we did have a good romp all together this afternoon and now everyone is snoozing! we also played fetch with Brock last night--he had a blast. (and everyone loves SQUEAKY tennis balls!!)
still have tons of photos to upload of the beasts, but it will have to wait! in just a couple short weeks I will have TOO MUCH free time! :)
and some photos from the week:
oh and our car was at the shop over the weekend and we had a loaner, so couldnt take the dogs anywhere! :P we did walk Alki to the park to play fetch on Sun am though! and I took her over there myself during the week as well, forget which day.. but she saw several dogs (from a distance & after playing fetch to exhaustion) and did REALLY WELL. she didnt react at all, just alerted/tensed up a bit but looked right back to me for treats. it was amazing!
2 comments:
They are all so beautiful!
Good luck on finals!
Of khourse, I would be inkhlined to think the khytty should be IN the bowl
;-)
Good lukhk with evFURRYthing!
Now to look at the other pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Post a Comment