4.26.2007

Dog Park

this is me at the dog park a year ago- see how happy I am!?!
Roos to all! Im very sad that it has been sooo rainy all the time. Last time mom and me played frisbee was last week! I dont like it when it is cold and wet. In fact Id rather hold my pees than go out in that!!! I dont have much hair after all! And besides, I am a princess.

I have been thinking, I havent been to the dog park in MONTHS! Its been... well, 4 months actually! Mom used to take me every 1-2 weeks, but hasnt for some reason. Ill have to bark at her today and see if we can go soon!!

Oh and my picture is featured on http://aroundthehounds.com! You can see me on the side menu and on the testimonials page! I would recommend their collars to ALLL dogs our there! They are unique, come in LOTS of fun prints, and they are very durable! They come in 3 sizes, 1 in, 1.5 in (mine), and 2 in. They also have both martingales (they are the safest so us wild dogs cant accidentally slip out) and buckle collars if you prefer. Check them out!!

No comments: