4.29.2007

Me & Sister

this is me and sister at the park a year ago
Woofs to all!

On Friday mom took JUST me and sister to the dog park! It has been months since it was just the 2 of us. Actually she hasnt been at all in months. It was sooooooo much fun. No bratty puppies clinging to me the whole time, just sister, who can actually keep up with me! And mom says we were both very well behaved- whatever she means by that.. So what if we gang up on dogs! When sister calls me for backup, IM THERE, alright!? She does the same for me. We are a team.

Oh boy and that same day, mom brought home these HUGE rawhide bones for me and Alki. We are both still working on them this morning! In fact they will probably last til tomorrow even. Usually we finish them in a day (sometimes 2 for me), but these ones are HUGE! And oh so tastey.. Not as tastey as a bully stick, but pretty close. Mom also got me some new canned food, and oh man is it GOOD. Im just kinda mad that she brought the brat with her to go shopping and not ME. I dont care if he cant hold his pee all day like I can, why should I have to suffer for that!? Mom keeps promising that he will grow up one day and be more fun but I really doubt that. WE'LL SEE MOM.

Well, time for breakfast! Bark at you later

-Brock Star-

No comments: