5.06.2007

Long time no.. bark!


Wooooos to all! It has been a busy week so none of us have had a change to blog. Its been a fun week though. My friend Logan is here, hes a Jack Russell Terrier, 9 months old, but still likes to play as much as me! Well he actually plays MORE than me!! He wears me out! Its a good thing Sister is here to play with him too when I get tired! I like him a lot though, we have a lot of fun together.

We have another visitor too, Frodo. Hes an aussie like Brother, but he doesnt have a home! :( So he is sleeping over until he gets one. He is fun too! And the 4 of us (all but sister) have been going to the dog park almost everyday- wooohoo! I get really tired out though!

I got to go to mom's friend's house last night again too. I was there when I was much littler. Mom says I was being a brat, but what did she expect!? She wanted me to just lay still on her lap when there was another dog in the house (who I dont think liked me..), kitties, and all kinds of new smells!!! Not to mention BOWLS of food laying around! She wouldnt let me explore AT ALL! Something about me having diarrhea or something, whatever. I lay around at home all the time, its boring there! Oh well..

Well I think we're gonna go to the park soon! The sun isnt out though so I dunno, these humans sure are sensitive.. Always putting stuff on them to warm them up- I just dont get it! Ill post photos of Logan & Frodo later whenever mom gets them up... Guess I should get off here so she can work on that!

Woos
*Royal*

No comments: