
Woo-woo-woo! Here I am at work with mom AND brother!!! And I met a new friend named Sasha. She is a lot older than me and even older than Brother- shes 11! I like her, she even played with me a little. I think she might be related to me, she is just as fluffy anyway! We get to all be together ALL WEEK because grandpa is in Hawaii so no other doggies are coming to be fixed up all week. I like being with mom and brother. Maybe sister can come too later on.
I dont feel very good today. I have the sickies. I had to potty in my crate 3 times last night. :( Mom gave me some pink stuff that tasted funny, not yummy like the other pink stuff I had before! And I got NO breakfast!!! Mom said I cant eat if I want to get better fast though. I sure hope I feel better this weekend! Friday I get to go to...
THE DOG PARK
WOO-WOO-WOO!!!
Well Im gonna go have another nap, need to rest up if I wanna get better!
* Royal *
2 comments:
You are very lucky to get to go to work with your mom. We have to stay in our crates when our parents are at work. But twice a week we get to go to doggie day camp, so that's good. We are excited you get to go to the dog park. We love going there.
Steve and Kat
hello my lil nephew- i am off work at 12 Friday and I would LOVE to join you and your mommy at the dog park! please pass this on to her!
much love, your favorite auntie
Post a Comment