
Roo-roo-roo! Mom woke me from my warm nap to write here, but unlike 2 boys I know, *I* am a good girl so I do as Im asked.
Today was a fun day. I got to play frisbee with mom in the front yard, and TWO people walked by and said how cute I was and laughed at how much fun I was having. It makes me happy to make people happy, and all I have to do is be myself! After that I had some water and then played with my brothers in the back yard. Until... mom left the door open and THREE winged invaders snuck in!!! Ever viligant, I was on the hunt immediately. I dont know how many I caught or how many got away, but all that matters is the house is now safe. After that though mom gave Brock AND me a b-a-t-h-- TOGETHER! As if getting a b-a-t-h wasnt humiliating enough, having to go through it with him there.. Plus he hogs the whole tub!! Stinky boys.
Well, Im going to go back to bed- yawn!
~Alki~
1 comment:
hello princess! i am glad you are getting out to play with your beloved frisbee! hopefully see you soon.
Post a Comment