4.15.2007

Planet Earth

this is me digging to China
WOOF!!!

Hey everydog, its ME, Brock! That little brat, Royal, thought he could steal my thunder, but he was WRONG! I am the boss around here, and am always sure to let him know it. Thinking he can have a blog without me. Hmmph.

If you and your humans havent seen this cool show yet, tell them to CHECK-IT-OUT! It is soooo cool! Its called PLANET EARTH. I love to watch it, its almost like visiting those places for real! My goal in life is to travel the world so watching this show helps me plot out my plans. After seeing this show, I think my first trip will be to Africa to hunt with the Wild Dogs. They got it allll figured out. Did you know they have the highest kill rate of any savannah predator? 98%! Thats better than ME! I did catch a fly today though! But I still havent managed to get one of those pesky squirrels yet. YET. And those big black birds that like to sit and stare at me from the other side of the fence........ Your day will come, Bird.

-Brock-

No comments: