
woo-woo-woo! its been a while since my last blog! lets see whats new.. well Im 22 lbs now, mom says thats a lot, but I still have a long ways to go before Im as big as brother. :( I love my brother sooo much. he doesn't like to play with me though, so Im glad sister does! especially since all my friends went home yesterday!!! Otis, Dude, Louie, and my girl friend, Senta. :( I am sure gonna miss her!! I hope we will see each other again some day!
Today I got to play in the yard with sister for a long time, and then I got a bath. :P They arent so bad anymore.. at least I get treats. Then I took a nap next to brother. I sure do love my big brother!!!
I wonder what we are gonna do today! I hope we can go to a park or store or something. I like to meet people, and smell everything, and find stuff to eat on the ground. So far Ive been to a lot of places:
The Mill Creek Town Center (lots!)- went into: Paddywack & some other store
Martha Lake
U-Village- went into: Fireworks, Barnes & Noble, Victoria's Secret
Carkeek Park (3 times)
Mom's old work and new work (lots)
3 of Mom's friend's houses (twice each)
The Seattle Dogworks Studio (lots!)
Downtown Seattle
Pike Place Market
Westlake Center
Magnuson Park
Lincoln Park
Starbucks (twice)
Some places I want to go to:
Petsmart
Redmond Town Center
Alderwood Mall
Marymoor Park
Discovery Park
Golden Gardens
Seward Park
Volunteer Park
The Arboretum/Foster Island
Mom says we will be going downtown again tomorrow if its not rainy and that maybe we will go to U-Village today! Auntie Jenessa is coming over later so we have to wait til then. Mom also says to say that she has more pictures of me that she will put on the website soon.
Well Im gonna go, mom wants to go to PADDYWACK now!!! My favorite place!!!
* Royal *
1 comment:
What a cute bunch you are! How did your human manage to get you all to sit so still for the photograph? I am so happy to meet you all!
Franki V
Post a Comment