4.06.2007

Friday morning fun

I was trying to hide but Louie found me!
Woo-woo! Greetings all! Its been very warm lately, I dont think I like this "sun", its too hot!! Im dressed for cold! But, I do get to go places more when its bright. Mom said today we are going to Seward park (yay I havent been there yet!!) to play "picnic". I dunno what that is but it sounds like fun!

Yesterday I got my last "shots" mom said. I dont really remember it happening, but I did get a whole pile of yummy treats last night while mom was touching my back, but I wasnt really paying attention- TREATS! But that means I can go to the freedom park soon! Woo-woo-woooooo! I cant wait!

My buddy Chopper went home yesterday, but then my "schnoodle" friends Dude & Louie (they are in the pic- Dude is the one colored like me!) came over last night!! I guess they are having another sleep over here till next thurs. Woooohoo! I love sleep overs!! They were just here 1 month ago too! AND Mom sez another friend is coming tomorrow too! I havent met him yet, but he has slept over before I moved here. He sounds like fun too!! His name is Otis.

Well Im going to run, the others are out playing in the yard without me!!

Bark at you later!
* Royal *

1 comment:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We looked at your website after you sent the email through Dogster. It is really great! We have a blog too. You should check it out. Also there is a blogging ring for Huskies, so maybe your mom will let you join. There's a link on our blog. We've made lots of husky friends who blog. We're puppies too, but bigger than you are. We were born in October. Anyway, happy Easter and good job again on your website! We dogs are really getting advanced these days, huh?

Face licks,
Steve and Kat