
Hi there! My first blog!! Well my name is Royal, Im 13 weeks old (tomorrow), and am a Siberian Husky. I live in Seattle with my hu-mom Margaret, aussie brother Brock, pit bull sister Alki, and kitty brothers Felix & Linus.
Today was a lot of fun! We got to go to the studio for play groups and my friends Rufus & Martha the corgis, Mochi the shih tzu-maltese, and Petalucho (sp??) the poodle mix, and of course my new buddies who have been sleeping over for the last few days, Senta the rottie and Chopper the french-english bulldog. (Thats them with me in the pic)
Then we got home and I ate my breakfast and took a nice long nap. Then my "auntie" Jenessa came over while I was outside going potty so I let her in. Then Senta, Chopper and me played outside for a while and later mom let me help her dig a hole! (One of her bunnies just died and she needed to "bury" him she said). But I decided eating plants and sticks was more fun. And now here I am writing on my very own blog that mom made for me. :)
Well mom says its time for a nap for me so I better go! Bark at you later!
* Royal *
No comments:
Post a Comment