So in preparation of me becoming a Therapy Dog and doing Reading with Rover, Ive been researching the internet to find kids books featuring huskies! And there are quite a lot! My own human cousin (my hu-mom's nephew) is in 3rd grade and mom says is a below average reader for his age group. So! mom just bought 2 of the books Im going to show you below, Togo and Dogteam so he can read them to mom and me! I cant wait!!
Now here are some of the books I found for kids about huskies:
The Bravest Dog Ever: The True Story of Balto

A Team Like No Other

Sled Dogs Run

Husky in a Hut

Togo

Dogteam

The Great Serum Race: Blazing the Iditarod Trail

Balto and the Great Race

Storm Run: The Story of the First Woman to Win the Iditarod Sled Dog Race

Akiak: A Tale From the Iditarod

Wind-Wild Dog
A Team Like No Other
Sled Dogs Run
Husky in a Hut
Togo
Dogteam
The Great Serum Race: Blazing the Iditarod Trail
Balto and the Great Race
Storm Run: The Story of the First Woman to Win the Iditarod Sled Dog Race
Akiak: A Tale From the Iditarod
Wind-Wild Dog
*Royal*
5 comments:
Those are all great books! We have most of them in our library....my mom collects any kid's books about sled dogs....we have a very old book mom bought off of ebay featuring a red and white husky puppy names Gih.....she thought that's maybe what I looked like as a puppy.
Woo woo, Kelsey Ann
Hi Royale,thank you for visiting my blog. My Mom Person is still learning how to use this blogger thing, but is about to try and put links to your blog and to Kat's and Steve's, and put a video up of me and my Springer siblings.
Mom Person has been to Seattle lotsa times and loves it but says it is too far to come visit you. That makes me sad.
Am I really gonna look all big and beautiful like you when I am twice the age I am now? I can't believe it!
Maddox
Wow, Royal, that's a lot of books. Are you sure you can sit still for all that reading? I don't know if I could!!
Steve
hi! Royale, wow...It must be really cool to be a husky. You can easily find that many books about your breed. My mommy said there were many good movies about huskies too. Sigh...I wonder when I will see a puggle book/movie...
I am sure you will be an awesome therapy dog.
Licks,
Preston
Post a Comment