I went to work with mom today, I used to go everyday but mom's been leaving me home about half the time now. But my human "grandpa" (mom's dad) is in Germany so no other doggies are coming to work for the next 2 weeks! so mom pretty much gets to hang out with me all day!
So anyway, she took a bunch of photos of me today so I thought Id share. There are some pretty funny ones.. You can view the whole album HERE but here are my faves:
extreme close up!
looooong tongue!
ha-wooo! this is my "end-of-yawn" face!
this is my sleeeepy face
this is my really sleepy face!
and this is my regular old handsome face! };)
*Royal*
7 comments:
Woo-Woo Royal,
Great photo shoot! Are you going to be a pin-up Husky? I'd hang up a photo of you.
-Cosmos-
Woah, Royal, my heart is racing after looking at your gorgeous face!
Kat
PS. We've got to get our mom a job where we can go to work with her.
PPS. You sound VERY official with all of those letters at the end of your name. Mom is training us to be CGCs, so if we are good, we'll have letters soon too!
Woo! I wish I could go to work with mom! Hey, I love love love that bandana!
Hugs,
Sitka
Great pictures Royal! Isn't it great that we're so photogenic? And humble too! I would LOVE to go to work with Mom. She just looked at me funny and laughed when I suggested it. Harrmph. I've added you to my Blog list!
ECHO
My Mom has to go into work today and since she is just doing paperwork, I can go too. We're going to head to the dog park first though so I'll be good in tired when we get to the nursing facility.
I think the close-up shot of you is the best. You are very photogenic. Hope you enjoy your time with your mom!
Woo woo, Kelsey Ann
Those are GREAT pictures! You look especially handsome in the last one!
Love,
Amber
Post a Comment