My interview with Steve & Kat:
1. You always wear bandannas. Have you always been such a stylish husky or do you just wear bandannas to get extra attention from the humans?
Yeah, Id say Im pretty much a born star. I look good in any color, any bandana, any collar.
2. What is your favorite treat?
Thats a toughie.. There are so many delectable foods out there.. I s'pose any type of bone, bully sticks or flossies, and of course, bratwurst and meat flavored baby food. I dont get those last 2 very often though, only when I hear the special recall word "Danger".
3. There seem to be a lot of huskies at your dog park. When there are huskies at our dog park, we ignore them. Do you like to play with your "own kind" or do you prefer other types of playmates?
Really?? Heck yes, I *love* to play with other huskies! I always greet them enthusiatically. Huskies are the best chase and wrestle partners! Maybe because you have each other you dont have any lack of husky-play in your lives! ;)
4. You recently got to go camping with your mom. What was your favorite part of that trip?
Oh it was all so fun! I think getting to sleep in the tent with mom and Brother, or of course our brief time running off leash on the beach!
5. What is the more horrible torture your mom has made you endure?
Well, besides the regular baths, nail severing, and mouth torture (toothbrush & YUCKY dental spray), I would say the absolute worst was when she made me ride on an escalator. Didnt she know Im afraid of heights??? I refuse to go near them now. (Well, unless chicken is envolved, then its not *as* bad). In fact, anything that resembles a mall is pretty scary..
Thanks for the great questions Steve & Kat! If you want an interview from me, here are the rules!:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Nickname Tag:
My mom has lots of silly nicknames for me that are always evolving...
Munchkin/Munchkin Man eventually evolved into Monkey Man, and now its Monk/Monk Man/Little Monk/Little Munkin, Munkin Man, Royal Munkin Man, Fluffy Munkin, etc etc.
Brock and Alki have lots of goofy names as well...
Brock is usually Doon or Goon Doon, or Doon Bug/Doon Buggy, and every combination imaginable (Doon Doon, Goon Doon Buggy, Brockly Doon, Brockly Goon Doon Bug, etc etc etc). Hes also often "Brockly".
And Alki is always "Little ____", i.e. Little Wiggler/Wigglins, Little Snuggler/Snickler (thats snuggle & lick combined apparently..), Little You (or just "You"), Little Pooper, etc etc. Pretty much whatever she's doing at the moment. Shes also sometimes Princess, or Little A. Oh, and Poop Pants.
Yeah, its pretty embarassing..
10.22.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I see you've been interviewed - good questions & answers!
Would you like to be interviewed again?. Since you asked on our blog, we wrote up 5 questions - inquiring minds want to know more:
1. What is your most favorite thing to do?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go & why?
3. Are your siblings annoying?
4. Do you get to watch TV & what's your favorite show?
5. You seem awfully well-behaved for a husky, or is it just a ruse?
Wooos and a-Roos,
Star & Jack
Woo! Escalators are scary! Mom put Shyla on an elevator once and she didn't like that very much. Sometimes Moms are just plain silly!
ECHO
I can't believe you've been to the mall! Wow! I bet escalators are scary, but I wouldn't know since my mom uses the excuse that dogs aren't allowed in the mall. Next time she goes, I'll know she was lying.
Kat
Glad to know more about you. Mom's can be embarassing wif their nicknames for us, but shows that they wuv us!
-Cosmos-
Post a Comment