10.21.2007

Long time no blog!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hi everypup! I have taken a long hiatus, but never fear! I have returned! Nothing too exciting going on these days, same old same old. Me, Brother & Sister have all recovered from the dreaded "kennel cough" and have been able to go back to the dog park and training studio. Phew!


Yesterday mom decorated the house for Howl-O-Ween! Apparently thats when humans dress up and give away candy. Im excited to have visitors and help give away candy. Plus mom is having a party on Howl-O-Ween night and she says we get to dress up too! I dont know how I feel about that!!! As long as I get lots of treats I guess I wont mind... Mom has costumes for Brother and Sister already- Brother is going to be a pirate and Sister is a princess. Mom says she wants to find me a king costume but has only seen them in small sizes so far. I told her I dont need a costume to be a king-- ha-woo! Im sure she will take lots of humiliating photos for me to share...

Theres also going to be a Howl-o-ween dog event at one of the dog parks next weekend called "Dog-O-Ween". Mom went with Brother last year and said it was lots of fun! Its at an off leash park so we can all go run and play, plus theres vendors (which equals free treats!), human food (which also equals free treats!), and a costume contest. Fun fun!

We had surprise sunny weather last weekend and that meant all the sun loving humans came out to the dog park with their dogs, so mom brought the camera and took photos of everyone. Here are my faves:


brother loves to run!

I know Im cute.

me

my twin! ;)

and another husky!

hmm.. kids are curious creatures

whatchu doin down there?

guess Im not the only curious husky! ;)



body check!

*chomp*

just following Brother!

I love running through the tall grass

king(s) of the hill

just me and my bro.

THE END!

And of course, the ALBUM.

Wooooos,

*Royal*

6 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Those were some really great pictures. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Husky in the Window said...

We enjoyed your picutres this afternoon. You'all had a fun day. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm not very active today, just very lazy.
MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, what a fun day at the dog park. We sent you an email about dog parks. We're also working on your interview questions, so we'll leave a comment with them soon!

Steve and Kat

Jack & Moo said...

Great pictures, Royal! It's hard to believe you are that same "little puppy" we met on PT- seems like only a few months ago.
We got your request for an interview, & we're going to think up some good questions--we'll post them as soon as we get them pawed on the 'puter!

Wooos & a-Roos,
Star & the Jack a-Roo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Okay, here are your interview questions:

1. You always wear bandannas. Have you always been such a stylish husky or do you just wear bandannas to get extra attention from the humans?

2. What is your favorite treat?

3. There seem to be a lot of huskies at your dog park. When there are huskies at our dog park, we ignore them. Do you like to play with your "own kind" or do you prefer other types of playmates?

4. You recently got to go camping with your mom. What was your favorite part of that trip?

5. What is the more horrible torture your mom has made you endure?

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Glad to know that you all are feeling much better & over that nasty kennel cough!
-Cosmos-