11.05.2007

Howl-O-Ween fun photos!

Woos!

Hope everypup had a grr-eat HOWL-o-ween!! Mom had some friends over and one of them brought over her corgis, Bailey & Zeke. I had fun playing with Bailey, and Alki & Zeke are great buddies, but Zeke doesnt really like me, I think I freak him out since Im so tall, and hes a little undersocialized to other doggies. So of course the evil humans dressed us all up like idiots and didnt even wear any stupid costumes themselves!! Sheesh. We did have a few miniature humans come to the house which was fun, but not too many. Here are some photos from the night!:


Alki, as a princess


me, as a skunk


brother, as a pirate


L: Zeke, as a witch, R: Bailey, also as a pirate


group shot! (sister's crown was on too tight! haha)


mom and her friends made cookies. we didnt get any of these, but the first batch was a little burnt so they let us have a bunch of those- woohoo!!!


some of mom's decorations. all of us were curious about that cat.. it was hanging from the ceiling so sometimes it would move and catch our attention!

here are some other photos mom wanted to show you.. proof of my husky genes:


mom's car iPod hookup. I munched this when she was really sick in June and couldnt get out of bed for a week and was staying at her parent's house without a crate and therefore had to keep me in her car for long periods of time. I felt bad for her so decided not to do too much more damage than that, (well, and peeing in the back seat) but when the urge to chew hits you.... theres just no fighting it. plus it still works!


and this lovely job was done in just 2 short hours alone in the car. mom leaves me in the car all the time and Im usually content to just sleep or chew up the occasional wrapper/plastic bag, but this particular evening I was feeling adventurous! if you cant tell thats the bottom of one of the back seat cushions flipped over and chewed on a bit. mom says it just needs to be snapped back in and its good as new.

Well, thats all for now, hope you enjoyed!

*Royal*

9 comments:

Kapp pack said...

WOW, those were definitely some good HULA manuevers.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great chewing Royal! We were beginning to think you were a model citizen and not a husky, but boy did you prove us wrong! I can't believe you let your mom dress you up as a skunk! I bet you were the most handsome skunk ever!

Kat

Anonymous said...

Nice work Royal!!! I agree, HULA manuevers. I like the costumes. They were pretty cool.
Hugs,
Sitka

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Great work in the chewing dept., Royal! I gets bored so I start chewing on things that I shouldn't, too. I've got a thing for socks. But, I just can't help myself, I swallow them after I chew on them (which is not good). I know I should not, but the "demon" in me won't let me stop.
-Juneau-

IndyPindy said...

Great photos, but how could they dress YOU as a skunk? How undignified!!!

Shmoo said...

I certainly hope you clawed them for those outfits.

I do love what you did to the car. Have you submitted your HULA application?

Meeshka

Puggle Preston said...

Hello! Royale,
Looks like you guys had a great party. I am with you about the stupid costumes..my mommy and daddy even took me to the mall with costume on. That was real public humiliation!
wow..that's some job you did to your mom's car! I usually let my mommy know I dont appreciate being left in the car by chewing up her kleenex box.

Licks,
Preston

Amici said...

Your costume was cute! Sorry to hear that your humans dressed you up too but I guess we survived. :) I was a construction dog worker but most kids thought I was a guide dog. Geesh.

Your other playmates looked like they weren't thrilled about their picture being taken but they had on neat costumes too!

It looks like you had a blast!

Amici said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!