First off, I must say I hope you all had a grr-eat Thanksgiving and got to eat lots of yummy human snacks! And in honor of Christmas I will be blogging in red or green this month. :)
I am so sorry I have not been posting much these days! I have had a very busy last 2 weeks though! We had 5 dogs staying with us over the holiday, so Ive been busy being a good host. We have Sophie, 1 1/2 yr old black lab, Dude & Louie, 1 yr old "schnoodles", and my "cousins" Coco & Nacho the yorkies! It has been soo much fun having all these friends around to play with all the time! Mom seems a little stressed about it sometimes for some reason. Who knows! We also went to the dog park for about 90 mins every day since last Wed! Thats Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat AND Sun!! And most of the times we went to the awesome park, Marymoor. Because of the holiday a lot of the humans are off work so the parks have been really busy which means a lot more fun!! Mom got a lot of photos of us there cause the weather was sooo nice all week, so Ill post those later. Oh AND! On Sunday mom decided last min to just go to magnuson instead of making the drive to marymoor and guess who we ran into on the way in???? Thats right- Steve & Kat!!! Unfortunately they were getting ready to leave and I was really busy making my initial rounds (gotta sniff everything and pee/poo the first few mins you know) so we didnt really get to play but it was so great to be able to meet them nose to butt. Ha-woo! I hope we can meet up sometime soon!!!
On thursday after we went to the dog park, mom gave me a bath :P and then took me to one of my favorite places- auntie Beth's family's house! Their whole family gathers there almost every Sunday and mom always brings one of us with her when she goes. She hadnt taken me in a long time so decided to take me this time. It was so fun! There were even more people there this time and LOTS of yummy smells!!! I got to sleep on mom's lap and play with Bailey the corgi. That evening she also fed all 8 of us dogs the BEST dinner Ive ever had! It was Merrick's "Thanksgiving Dinner" canned food- YUM!!!!!! She took photos of us all enjoying it so Ill post those later too.
But for now I have some photos to show you from last Tuesday. Since Sophie is staying with us she is in my crate in the sunroom so when she whines its not as loud, and mom's been keeping me in Alki's crate in the livingroom, since Alki will actually stay in the ex-pen without trying to escape like moi. So, when Otis was staying with us one time, he used his big strong 80 lb dog paws and bent the wire on the bottom of Alki's crate, so now the latch on the bottom is really hard for mom to close, so usually she doesnt latch it. Well, on Tues night she had to pick up Dude & Louie after work and didnt show up at her usual time! *I* on the otherhand and stuck in a crate, crossing my legs! So, I pawed and pawed, and voila! The crate door opened! I was freeeee! I promptly went potty because I could *not* hold it anymore. Then I discovered that mom left 2 full bags of garbage in the kitchen- JACKPOT!!! So I helped myself to one of the bags- she was going to throw it all out anyway right!? Mom was so proud she took photos so I could share my art work with you all:
this is the sunroom- note the towel pulled out of the crate; I was trying to get that darn bone!
see the pee in the laundry basket? I have pretty good aim I must say.
the hall- unfortunately I knocked the baby gate over blocking the entrance to the bedroom where mom keeps cat food and cat poop blocked from us poor dogs
Well, thats all for now! Ill be posting some thanksgiving week photos soon!
*Royal*
4 comments:
Wow, Royal, that is some amazing destruction. I bet your mom was so proud!! You are a true husky.
It was great seeing you at the dog park. I was a little embarrassed since you saw me in the shower. I wasn't looking my best with my green fur. Mom says that it should have been St. Patricks Day or something. Anyway, that park was great! Mom is afraid to take us to Marymoor now though because we took off so fast at that park that it was hard for the parents to catch up with us. She says she'll never find us at an even bigger park. So I'm not sure when we will get to go there. Mom wants to work on Steve coming to his name some more before letting us off leash at a huge park.
Kat
Oh Royal, you are something else. What destruction. What a mess. Oh my gosh. I would have been in sooooo much trouble.
Missy has been telling me I have to be good because this Santa guy is gonna be bringing presents next month. You gotta talk to the rest of your crew so Santa sess that you'all are behaving.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie
Hi-ya Roayle,
Excellent destruction! Couldn't have done better myself - you are the Sibe!!
-Juneau-
HI Royal - wow -
that's quite a masterpiece of chaos there, kid! Hu-mom cringed, she said your parents are probably darned glad they have wood floors & not carpet, whatever that means.
That is so cool that you met Steve & Kat - (Jack is jealous - he SO wants to meet Kat!)
Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack
Post a Comment