11.26.2007

My First Thanksgiving- In Picutres

"My First Thanksgiving- In Picutres"
by, Royal

Rise & Shine! Mom gets up to let us all out.


Here's the crew in the sunroom- Coco, Dude, Sophie, Louie & Nacho

We all head outside to potty and play. I get done and start to busy myself. Oh whats this? A hole? Abandoned by Brother!?


Dont mind if I do!


not deep enough yet!


getting better...


huh? I wasnt doing anything!


whats that you say? Theres dirt on my nose?


Oh pishaw!

Then in the afternoon, Brother, Me & Sophie head out to the dog park!


Here I am just being handsome, as usual.

Hey, Brother just jumped a fence!


Do I stay or do I go? I go, of course!


Oh, now whats this? A nice pile of dirt to dig in!


Here's Brother to help me out


*sniff sniff sniff* I wonder what made this mound of dirt?


Uh excuse me Brock, I found that first. Hole hog.

Oh well, off to chase Sophie!


now you see me


now you dont!


Sophie loves to play fetch


And Brother loves to herd dogs playing fetch! (Thats where he was heading in this shot)


Sophie posing for a treat

Then we headed home and mom made everyone dinner!


YUM!!!


Here they are all ready to eat! (except mine.. I ate later with mom)


THE END!

*Royal*

6 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

All of those are great photos. My favorite is your "pishaw" one. That is just tooooo cute.

You dinner looked good. Hope you'all enjoyed.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, Royal! I can dig it! Ha roo roo roo! Did you see our Sunday Salute to Frankie? I think you two have a LOT in common - especially that look of total innocence!
Play bows,
Zim

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Give a Sibe some loose dirt & a-digging we go! It's born in us, we guess!! That pishaw pic is a good one.
-Cosmos & Juneau-

sharkgila said...

dig dig dig dig that looks so fun!

Wuuuu,
Togo

The Daily Echo said...

WooHoo! Dirt and then Merrick for dinner! We had Merrick's Thanksgiving Dinner too. YUMMM!
ECHO

Amici said...

Wow you had a very FUN day! Your human rocks for making you your very own Thanksgiving dinner. YUM!