6.30.2009

Dog Park Weekend

Wooos,

Royal here, to share photos from our FUN weekend! We got to go to the BEST dog park ever on both Friday AND Sunday! woooohoo!

FRIDAY:

Silly Royal
I LOOOOVE to run!!

Monkin Butt
you lookin at my butt??

Running through the grass
the grass is sooo tall! here me & Otis are bounding through it- my FAVE

Dogs_06-26-09 048
taking a dip-- it was hot!

Dogs_06-26-09 122
I love my brother so much!

Dogs_06-26-09 083

Dogs_06-26-09 086

Dogs_06-26-09 085
looking regal

Dogs_06-26-09 076
you can tell how hot Otis is by the length of his tongue!

Dogs_06-26-09 084

Dogs_06-26-09 097

Dogs_06-26-09 098
running through the grass some more! I can do it allllll day!

Dogs_06-26-09 105

Dogs_06-26-09 109
dad being silly

Dogs_06-26-09 117
teasing Brock with the treat bag

Dogs_06-26-09 113
Otie blending in

Dogs_06-26-09 093

Dogs_06-26-09 094
oh hi!

Dogs_06-26-09 121

Dogs_06-26-09 123
mom about to feed me a salmon berry- YUM. I cant WAIT for the blackberrys to be in season! I love to pick & eat them right off the vines :9

Dogs_06-26-09 057
hmm, an abandoned ball

Dogs_06-26-09 059
got it

Siberian Retriever
mom seems to like it when I bring her ballies from the water, so I oblige sometimes!

Dogs_06-26-09 045
*blink*

Dogs_06-26-09 064

Dogs_06-26-09 072
a friend-- the stand off

Dogs_06-26-09 074
and go!

Dogs_06-26-09 052
Brock is a good swimmer & fetcher of wet tennis balls-- on land, hes not so determined

Dogs_06-26-09 128
hey look what mom found! she tried to show us but we were too busy running around- dang!

SUNDAY:

BoysMag_06-28-09 193
soggy Brock

BoysMag_06-28-09 011

BoysMag_06-28-09 191
looking handsome

BoysMag_06-28-09 146
brothers

BoysMag_06-28-09 147

Silly face!
silly face!

52 Weeks : 27/52 - THROW IT!
throw the ball!!

BoysMag_06-28-09 151 b
dancing around, waiting for the ball

*blech*
*bleh* -- dropping it for Otis

OTHER DOGS:

BoysMag_06-28-09 008
CUTE parti toy poodle??

BoysMag_06-28-09 006
check out THIS hair-do!! mom was jealous

BoysMag_06-28-09 009
a little cattle dog!

BoysMag_06-28-09 018
I liked this husky, her tail is sooo fluffy!

BoysMag_06-28-09 171
baby frenchie!!

BoysMag_06-28-09 188
her name was Bella

BoysMag_06-28-09 165
check out this cute spoo!

BoysMag_06-28-09 180
goofy malamute, he liked to steal toys & bug the water dogs, just like me! hey, Im all about fun, some dogs need to lighten up!! ;)

Dogs_06-26-09 025
mom loved this dog-- and he has rear dew claws! one of her faves

Dogs_06-26-09 127
another husky! we saw several on Friday too but didnt get photos!

Phew! that was a loooong photo post! Hope you enjoyed!

Woos,
Royal

11 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

What a great time. It looks like a lot of fun.

Bruce said...

Fabulous photos!!! I especially love all the big flappy tongues!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

Mochi and Bali said...

Great pics! I love the pic with the tall grass. :) Look at all the big tongues!!!

Mochi

the magic sleigh said...

WOOO! Stunning photos. Amazingly beawootiful dogs! I loved the fluffy tailed Husky. But ummm, you fetch balls? I don't fetch. Mom has been trying to teach me for years now.. not a Husky thing I keep telling her, don't prove me wrong.
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Benhur Xobile said...

Woof!
You guys look like you had SO MUCH FUN!!!! Wow, Seattle is so pretty. Wonder if I'll ever go up there someday. Hee...

Love ur eyes (royal), the tongue (otis), greediness (brock)!
Cheers!

Benhur the Corgi

The Army of Four said...

I would LOVE to come run, run, run with you!!!
Love,
Ammy

tula monstah said...

Your tongues are toooooooo much:) Otis' almost hits the ground! Luv luv running thru tall grassies.. did you find anything good in there? next time call me.. i want to come with!

happy 4th!
tula

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh what fun. We love finding those abandoned balls too. hehe
Lots of new friends to meet too..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Kasha said...

Wow! Your dogs are gorgeous and your pictures are incredible. I love the pictures of them in the water. Great blog! Thanks for letting me get to know your dogs. I was wondering if you would mind adding my little ol blog to this great blog? Please stop by and if you could please add my blog to your blog list. Thank you!
Kasha and Africa
http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com

Coyote said...

rear dew claws dig is Beauceron Merle

Amici said...

WOW! Those are some awesome pictures! Royal has really grown and we love his fluffiness.