6.29.2009

Picnic Point Beach

Ruff!

Iggy here! So guess what, the humans, Brock, Royal and Otis all went to the dog park WITHOUT ME on Friday AND Sunday!!!!!! And on Friday they took Alki to play frisbee at grandma & grandpas. (Mom tried taking photos but the trees made it shady & too dark. And! She bit her tongue and got blood ALL OVER her mouth & the frisbee :( ) But! Mom & Dad took me to the beach all by myself on Friday! It was AWESOME! I have never seen the ocean before! I loved it!! But let me pass on some advice.... DONT DRINK THE SALT WATER!!!! .....it gives you the runs.... :P

I got to run off leash since there were no people down on the part of the beach where we were, and I got to lay in the water, run around, sniff all the exciting beach smells (and let me tell you, theres LOTS), I got to play fetch, and! I even found a dead sea creature to roll in!!!!!! BONUS!

Here are some photos:

Dogs_06-26-09 196
funny face :P

Dogs_06-26-09 192
sitting like a good boy for the ball-- check out my new collar!!

Dogs_06-26-09 181
turnin on a dime!

Dogs_06-26-09 186
see me?? I though this old pier looked pretty cool

Dogs_06-26-09 183
cooling off

Dogs_06-26-09 178
mom says most beaches dont have as much green stuff as this one had..

Dogs_06-26-09 155
mom says Im getting fat.... she told me Im on a "diet" now- whatever that means

Dogs_06-26-09 156


Dogs_06-26-09 150
keep your eye on the ball!

Dogs_06-26-09 148

Dogs_06-26-09 168
something smells gooood..

Stinky Beach Fun
mmmm thats the spot

Dogs_06-26-09 163
whatchu lookin at?

Dogs_06-26-09 170
gotta spread it all around

Squirt!
*squirt*

Dogs_06-26-09 152
"what was that???"-- mom thinks I ran over a clam!

Dogs_06-26-09 139

Hope you enjoyed! (and stay tuned for photos from the dog park)

kisses,
Iggy

5 comments:

the magic sleigh said...

Woooo! What fun you had. You certainly looked good to me, make that Mom give you extra food, not a diet after all of that!
Ummm about that salt water, I know, I have tried to drink it in the past too. I am certain you are glad Mom took you though!
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Unknown said...

Iggy

A true heeler knows how to have fun all by himself. I love the roaching and rolling. Next time invite me please.
Norwood

Bruce said...

Iggy...you're Mom is GREAT with the camera! I LOVE all these action shots & you are quite the handsome doggie. Glad you've got such a loving home now...it's heartwarming!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

The Army of Four said...

GREAT pictures! Did you roll in stinky stuff right before coming home? That would be an extra bonus! Ha rooo!
Love the action shots.
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

WOO Iggy! Looks like woo had too much fun at the beach. When our cousin Nellie went to the beach, our huGrandmom had to keep her from drinking the water. We hope to visit the beach one day.

WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe