6.26.2009

Dog Park Friday

Wooooo-hoo!

Well, sure enough, mom kept to her promise & took us to the dog park!!! It was just me & Brock, plus Otis. She said Iggy had to stay home cause he & Otis compete for the tennis ball & then it gets lost. So silly. Plus she said she is taking him to the beach tonight. No fair!! Well, okay, I guess its fair since we got to go to the park....

Anywoo, it was soooo nice there & there were plenty of other doggies, but not *too* many. It is sooo sunny & warm, so I spent lots of time swimming. Woohoo! And doing my absolute favorite thing- leaping through the taaaaall grass. It gets soo tall in the summer. Mom says its gotta be over 2 ft tall- thats taller than me! And!!! Guess what!??!?! We saw the 4 B's!!!! Mom's camera battery died RIGHT before we saw them though, so she didnt get ANY photos!!!! Dangit! It was so cool to see them though! We were there for almost 2 hrs today- usually we only go for an hour or so. Ill be sure mom gets the photos posted soon.

For now I leave you with a game I saw on some other blogs:

Open your photos folder and select the 6th folder. Then select the 6th photo in that folder and post that photo along with the story behind it on your blog. Then tag five friends!

Here's mine:

This is a picture of me at the dog park. As you can see I am stalking- but what am I stalking?? Look closely in the background.. its Brock! I love to stalk when I play, it is soooo sneaky. teeheehee This was taken almost 2 yrs ago! I was only 8 months in this picture.

Alright now who to tag?? I choose:

1. the Army of Four
2. Steve & Kat
3. Bruce the Cat
4. Gus, Louie and Callie
5. the 4 B's

Woos,
Royal

17 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Hi!! Stumpy and I are stopping by to say hi... Sure looks like a good bunch of beasts, we'll spend some time getting to know you soon!!!

D.K. Wall said...

What a great picture. And dog parks are great!

Esther said...

Thanks for visiting our blog! I love yours :)

Bruce said...

O.K. all you doggies...get ready cuz I am up for the game...just give me time to get to my computer that has my photos in it...let's see, then I'll open the 6th folder & pick the 6th photo...hope I'm decent in it! I'll let you know when I post. Thanks for tagging me!
your cal pal,
Bruce:)

Mochi and Bali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mochi and Bali said...

Sounds like you had a good time! Too bad your mom's camera battery died!

Mochi

Bruce said...

Hello again Royal, Brock, Alki & Iggy! I've posted my 6th photo in my 6th folder. You'll have to come & visit me to see what it is! Have a good day!
your new friend,
Bruce the cat:)

Jack & Moo said...

Sounds like fun! Star misses her old dogpark, but what the heck, she's got ME to play with all day long, ha-roo roo roo! Furry sneaky stalking!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Unknown said...

Hi
You met the 4 Bs. How great is that! I hope their mom got pictures.

Norwood

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It looks like a fun chase is about to ensue!!!

Steve

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo! You look ready to launch!
Thanks for the tag - we'll get on it this week!
Play bows,
Zim

the many Bs said...

hey kiddos, it was fun to see you at the dog park too! we hope we will see you again there soon. mom is going to put her camera in her dog park bag so she can snap some photos!

thanks for having us play that game. it sounds like fun. we'll do it!

woofs.

the many Bs said...

pee ess - we lose our tennis balls too at the dog park so mom bought us a box of tennis balls from costco - 48 balls for $30! now we can lose 47 balls and still have one left!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow you got to go to the lake and see the 4b's now that is great...
Mom will get busy on her 6x6.. She likes the easy tags.. hehe

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Sorry mom ment to say park.. Iggy got to go to the beach though. Mom is kind of old and forgetful.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Anonymous said...

Woo - thanks for visiting our blog! We are following yours now, looking forward to being bloggin buddies!

WOOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

ocmist said...

Hi from Corgi Country! Thought we'd drop by and give you all a good sniffin'! We read through several of your blogs to get to know each of you, and I think we can become pretty good blogging buddies. You sound like a fun pack and we LOVE fun! Catch you again soon! OC, Dott & BG