Well phooey. Mom said we would (okay, she said might) go to the dog park today, since we havent been since last weekend (!!!) but, wouldnt you know it.. it RAINED. Okay now, why is that a big deal you ask? I know, thats what I thought.. But, humans you see, are allergic to rain or something. I think it must burn their fur-less skins by the way they act when it touches them.. So, when it rains, we dogs rarely get to go play outside. Well, now that I think about it, mom is actually pretty good with the rain, as long as its light. She just puts on a lot of protective clothes, I guess to keep her skins from burning. Anywoo.. she promised that we will go tomorrow, NO MATTER WHAT. Alright mom, its in writing now!!! We will hold woo to it!
Also, one of our bestest buddies is staying with us til next week, Otis! He is half german shepherd & half bulldog. He is only about 6 weeks older than me. Mom has known him since he was 2 or 3 months old! He has stayed with us sooo many times. I will be sad to not see him anymore when we move. :( Mom said he is staying with us one more time next month though- yay!
Here's some pictures of him. Mom's teaching him to play frisbee like Sister!:





he sure has a biiiiig tongue!!
Ill be sure mom brings the black box to the dog park tomorrow too so I can share some photos of us there!
Woos,
Royal
4 comments:
My what a big mouth you have Otis...the better to catch the frisbee with my dears:)
Hi guys!
I saw you were following my bullblog, so I thought I'd stop by & visit yours! What a fun bunch you look like, nothing like variety in a pack! I love your friend Otis (he's half bulldog, so how could I not!!). Great action shot catching the frisbee!! I do agility, but don't have THAT much up!!
Snorts,
Brutus the Frenchie
What a handsome boy! And athletic, too!!? He must be tons of fun to play with!
Sorry about the rain! We've been dealing with excessive heat here.
Love,
Ammy
PS: My mom loves Otis' ears! :)
What a good frisbee player! Maybe he should join a frisbee golf team!
Kat
Post a Comment