Please help us win a PRIZE!!! and take just a second to vote for us!
We are in a photo contest and the 1st & 2nd place winners of each category wins a prize!
I am in the "Most Handsome" category, and Brock is in the "Cutest Purebred" category. (We also have a friend in the "Cutest Senior" category!)
The contest ends Aug 1st. You can see all the other entrants & categories HERE.
So, just send an email to: dogs@artisphotography.com voting for Royal as Most Handsome and Brock as Cutest Purebred!
THANK-WOOOO!
Kisses,
Royal
7 comments:
Good lukhk!
I'd vote fur woo BUT my SibeBF and his sister are khompeting as well!
If I vote fur anyone else, their nasty khatbrofur Wilbur (aka Litter Breath) will khome pfffft on me!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I voted for you two beauties!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)
do you know that Steve and Kat are entered too? we didn't enter this year. Benson won last year. woo hoo!!!!!
woofs.
It's true. We'd vote for you but we've already used our email address to vote for ourselves!
S&K
oh yeah we saw woo 2 after we entered! too bad there werent even more categories! we hate to compete against friends!! it was so cool that Benson of the 4 B's won last year! I hope SOMEpup we know wins something!! Glad they have categories this year though. Just wish the voting was done AFTER the photo entry dates! Oh well!
Good luck to woo too!!
Royal
Just sent the email... good luck! I hope you win!
norwood
Heyo!
Voted for you guys!
=)
Benny the corgi
(Which part of CA you coming to?)
Post a Comment