Brock here, to share my photo shoot with you! Mom took me to a new park here called Discovery Park. It is over 300 acres and is situated along the American River. We walked alll over and I posed for mom in lots of different places while we explored. We saw lots of birdies, but no squirrels.... though I was looking hard for them!
9.16.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, WOW! Those are all GREAT pictures! I sure would have loved to explore that park with you - it looks VERY fun!
Love,
Ammy
Great looking pictures. And the park is nice too!
Woo have me drooling along with woo!
Pawesome pikhs of woo AND the park!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
300 acres of squirrel-free room to run? Woo must have found heaven on earth! Beawootiful photos of your handsome self!
Wos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo
That's quite a tongue you have there Brock:)
Those are really great! Your mom is very good at the pictures. It helps to have such a handsome subject.
Kat
Post a Comment