9.20.2009

Say CHEESE!

Happy Sunday every-pup (and cat)!

BrockSMILE2b

BOL this is my "happy face"! I make this face when I am REEEEALLY happy and excited to see someone! mom has taught me a signal for when she wants me to make this face and she LOVES when I do this, so over the years I have started getting really dramatic about it cause it is so much fun! she gives me lots of attention and lovin when I do it. I used to just make a face like the 1st shot, but now I open my mouth wide and snap a lot. sometimes it startles people but mom just tells them that its my way of showing I REALLY like them!!

Click HERE to see my full size smile.

Butt wiggles,

Brock

9 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

We thought you were practicing for Halloween.

The Army of Four said...

Brock! You look kind of SCARY!
Love,
Ammy

Anonymous said...

Hello new blog buddies! Hey were were just enjoying all the posts and founf one of Alki talking!! You know what I talk like that too!!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What nice toofors woo have!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Hi Beasts and the bi-ped, too! I wanted to say thanks for checking out Stumpy's blog.

You sure are a photogenic crew! brock, your smile could be frightening under different circumstances!

the many Bs said...

hey Brock, that's a handsome and beastly grin! we like it! that's a great look.

woofs.

Bruce said...

You're silly Brock:)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Good one, Brock! You could dress up as a scary dog for Halloween!

Kat

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so cool Brock.. Bet the UPS guy won't come near your house.. hehe
I Gus had to do that at a Rotti the other day at the lake. He was after Mom and I was going to have nothing to do with that. Mom had 3 Heeler's on leashes and this big guy came running at us.. I grabbed him by the neck and Mom pulled me off.. The stupid human said nothing.. Sure wish mom would have let me at him...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie