1.10.2010

Davis Arboretum: 01.09.10

Woooos,

Royal here! Mom, dad & I went to a town called Davis, not far from home, to go for a walk in a really fun park with lots of trees. Mom said its called an Arboretum. There were lots of ducks to chase and stuff to smell. I had soo much fun. And mom had fun taking lots of photos of me. Frankly I was soooo bored posing for her all the time, but I got some treats out of it.

Davis Arboretum

alert

poser

Royal on orange

hello, my name is Royal

Excited

Lavender

handsome man

wet toes

dock dog

the eyes

and from a few days ago:
eye: pt 2 + crop

kisses,

Royal

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh My...

WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I suppose we could give your mom a little credit for such great pictures. But in reality, it's all about the model! NIcely done, Royal! It's easy to see how you got your name!

D.K. Wall said...

Excellent, excellent pictures. But, of course, you as model makes that picture taking job easy.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Royal - you look awesome!!!

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

As usual Royal, you look mighty handsome, however, I must say that I prefer you covered in mud.

Kat

Jack & Moo said...

Beautiful photos, royal! Your mom is furry talented! looks like a beautiful place to go walking.

a-roos to yous,
jack a-roo

Southbaygirl said...

Mom has taken me to the Davis Arboretum! there were lots of great smells!!!

Woof

velcro